Thursday 5 April 2012

Vintage journal






As I recently got the Bind it All machine I was so excited to start using it That's my second project with it.
After opening the Car boot season last sunday,where I got a few stamps and card toppers, I created this:




I think I am getting addicted to the Distressed inks and the Vintage look...



Inside the front cover is an envelope for little treasures...



This is the back of the journal...thought it looks more complete with some more colour





With a bookmark attached to the wire the whole journal is done!



I had a lot of fun and love the result.
I think I am getting better at this...

2 comments:

veronica said...

Hi, I'm Veronica from Argentina, and your first follower, your work is very creative, beautiful and loving. Kisses and follow you.

Yana K. said...

Hi Veronica, Thank you very much for the lovely words and kind comment!
This is my new hoppy and I really enjoy it!
I hope you'll enjoying following my blog!
I checked your blog too and the things you make are great too!
I hope we can keep up the good work as having kids and hobbies at the same time is not always easy:)hugs from rainy England

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2010 Some Things from My Things. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by DeluxeTemplates.net
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase