Friday 20 April 2012

My experiments

Yesterday I got some delivery from Craftsuperstore.co.uk and as I never bought craft pack with everything you need to make a card in it, I did in my last order as they had some offer on it. It is pretty easy and straight forward with these packs but in this particular one the paper quality is not great.
Anyway, I never made a kids card before so this pack was perfect for giving it a Go.





The colours are not very bright,which I like, they are more modern and minimalistic. 
I tried a few different combinations here and wanted to use only the stuff from the pack.
The results are ok,but you can notice where I've used the paper cutter the paper looks not "clean". 
I think is too thin. 





Meanwhile while I was making them discovered- for myself anyway,as I am fairly new to this "business",that instead of buying at this point a Corner Chomper- which is about 25-30 pounds, I could use my paper "wave" creative scissors with the same success.
I really want to buy the Chomper but I can't justify those money for the minute-anyway.


So here is the result in pictures:






























 And this are our amazing cookies we made with my husband and little "bug" and the recipes you could find on my food blog: y-food.blogspot.com












1 comments:

Teresa Kline said...

such cute cards, luv the designer papers...have a wonderful week!

enjoy *~*

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2010 Some Things from My Things. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by DeluxeTemplates.net
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase