Tuesday 10 April 2012

Easter Creations

The weekend just gone has been great and very long indeed.Never too long though...
Was Easter and my husband had 4 days off work,which made great change in my son's and my life too.Is so nice to be 3 of us together for more then just a weekend.It does brake up the routine and is always so fun for the boys to spend more time together.
I had some time to make a few more journals and to cook some nice meals too.

So here are the fruits of my work and as usual I had fun making them, even though the "My notes" I think I could've done a bit different and a bit better too.
There is something in it that I am not too sure about but everyone else like it...It's probably me.







This one is a very small and very cute, like a notepad, for little ideas and quick recipes.
Ideal for little girls or their mums too.
I think will be a gift for my friend who had a name day recently.




This one is bigger and It's the one I wasn't sure about..










This bit I love, as whoever uses it could add some little photos to the tags in the envelope and have a secret place to put them:)
















As I had some time and a good helper with the bringing up of our little monkey I spent more time in the kitchen then usual and this is what came out of it ( or small part of it)



This was my experiment with Thai food and turned out very well so I will try again.

The profiteroles are one of my favourite deserts but I always eat too much of them.
This recipe was the best one so far and I have it on my other blog,so feel free to have a quick look or may be even try it yourself.





4 comments:

veronica said...

They love the notebook, very useful for quick notes and always carry in your wallet, and the profiteroles are also my favorite, simple and easy to make. I hope you enjoyed Easter. kisses.

veronica said...

You have activated the verifier of words or capcha making it difficult to leave comments, if you want to disable it go to settings-basic-comments and there in the verifier item, disable it.

Crystal Farish said...

I could eat Thai every day. Love. It.

Your little book is so cute!!!

Yana K. said...

Thank you very much girls:)
Veronica, thanks for the advice, I think I've done it now:)
My Easter is this Sunday as we are orthodox -like Greeks and Russians and this year is falling on a different date,but was lovely 4 days off for my husband.No work,just fun.
Hope you had nice time too.
Crystal, I just found out that I like it- the Thai food:)
Have to experiment with it bit more though and try different recipes.
Happy wednesday to all and it's the middle of the week - so nearly weekend!

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2010 Some Things from My Things. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by DeluxeTemplates.net
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase