Monday 2 April 2012

Little thoughts for Little notes



I've been working on a few projects last week and they ve been ready for a few days now, but the weather was so beautiful I couldn't bare the thought of staying in and taking photos and sitting on the computer for ages. And the most important thing is that I was waiting for my Bind it All machine to arrive so I can complete my adventure.

















The Machine is great and is so fun to work with, not too complicated and does amazing job.










These are my first attempts with it and The Crop A Dile Big Bite. I am pretty happy with the results.

Both of the books are sold already, which makes me smile and want to do more.

PS: I so love online shopping though.

Its great when you have a child and going and searching for craft stuff is hard and almost impossible.


E-bay, calico crafts.co.uk , craftsuperstore.com, handy hippo. co.uk, and so on are great places to find little wonders.
But car boot sales are still my favourite place for treasure hunting.

This is my last founds
(All these are in the box.£2)




It can't be done on-line.:))





You can read a bit more about my non-secret obsession on my other blog:







0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2010 Some Things from My Things. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by DeluxeTemplates.net
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase