Tuesday 13 March 2012

Another one






Here I come again on the scene of the "n" number of my blogs.
I ve started my melonandpear blog but I mixed up some mail stuff and decided to start all over again.
Fresh.
And I didn't have any followers anyway so not a big deal.
I think this one will be just for the "creations" I do and a bit about myself, the things I Like,Love,Dream.

As this is the first post I will dedicate it to my day today.
Not that it was a very special day, but it was fairly crafty, calm and sunny.

It started with a flower delivery - cutting the long story short - I got beautiful flowers from my husband 3 days ago and they died, so I had to e-mail Interflora and let them know. Their customer service was amazing-have to admit, and they sent me a very beautiful and FRESH bouquet today to replace it.
It wasn't with the same flowers as the one my lovely man choose but still was great start for the day.( I normally would not moan and complain but please, in 3 days..)

Anyhow.

As it happens very often, my beloved husband had to go away from work for a few days, so I was left with my son and myself.
To be honest, I really don't like it when I am on my own, and even after all these years I can't get to sleep very easily. I do keep the light on- I know...but that's me.
Anyway. At least my child is not like me..he is fast asleep now and I have some time for myself, which I am spending typing those lines.
So, my day was very "sweet".
My lovely child was calm and behaving absolutely brilliant ( not very often I have that pleasure.He is only 2 and a half though. Terrible 2s. Yep.)
And he had 3 hours and A HALF midday nap!!!
So I had the chance to try my new goods I got today.
Some new papers,stamps,inks and Crop-A-Dile Big Bite.
I absolutely love getting delivery though.
Even if its only Sainsbury's.
So here is the fruit of today's work:














I didn't do just these two but I haven't edited the rest so soon it will be, but I did this pencil pot yesterday and really like the way it is now...from a peach compote tin..



And as it was recently 8th of March- which is Mother's day in Bulgaria ( its international Lady's day anyway, but in the UK it's not celebrated) I give these to you





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2010 Some Things from My Things. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by DeluxeTemplates.net
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase