Wednesday 2 May 2012

Shop till you Drop





I always have been attached to the shop fronts and as they are the Face of the Shop,have always been one of the most important part of any kind of shop - craft,clothes,hair or beauty.Any.
I have been checking a few images on the net and here is what I found:








I know,  rather funny!





Yep,there are shops like that still:)






One of my favourite shop fronts. Don't like the shop much though!















                                                                     Fun and colourful
















Think it could be sweet addition to any shop window, don't you?!





                                                                               ??











Great combinations of colours and calming feel to it!














This is a waiting area  and a shop window too. How cool!



















Cafe,Art and live performances in one!Great!
( Coffee and Art goes together. I don't know many artists that don't like coffee)











Will never miss to notice a red painted shop of any kind.
Love Red!



And this one is very unusual, fun and stylish.

( I should go through my own photos too as I am sure I will find some forgotten "treasures".)





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2010 Some Things from My Things. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by DeluxeTemplates.net
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase