Thursday 3 May 2012

Little sunny dream

As the weather has been the same for the last few days even a week ( rainy dull and grey) I have been thinking about sun,vacations and green dry grass.
I have always been in love with camper vans and always wanted to have one since I was may be 6-7.
One of my uncles went traveling and working abroad when I was that young and he came back with a caravan!
I absolutely fell in love with it.
We used to play in it as it was parked in his garden.I was our little house- it was 5 of us.Had little tera parties and pretended cakes were cooked there.
After that we used to play cards and listen to music...still having snacks that his mum used to prepare for us.
Since then It is my little affair and I still hope that one day we will have one. Will travel on a little trips and will have weekends away,somewhere near a river or lake, I will prepare my early morning coffee and have it in front of it, watching the sun rise!
Dreams!
But one day might come to reality. It would be like a fairytale. So cute!
Being on this "wave" today I found some absolutely jewels.










www.happylovesrosie.co.uk
























 www.toriejayne.blogspot.co.uk






























(As I forgot to keep note of all the websites and blogs I found the images from,  I am really sorry about it and if I've used some of your photos,please contact me and I will link them or delete.) 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2010 Some Things from My Things. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by DeluxeTemplates.net
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase